Thursday, April 5, 2012

BenQ W700

I lately gained a substitute for my 6 yr vintage Optoma H27 and a small odyssey having a look in the back of me. Apart from a just right symbol and a sufficient brightness to me was a rather quiet operation of the projector at an ideal worth and 720p answer (unt I take advantage of from DVD to TV but such a lot of all customary and ARD / ZDF HD is transmitted in 720p) is important BenQ W700

The selection then fell on the Benq W700 (simply ordered from Amazon and after 2 days of the primary used to be there) and of the above criteria has totally convinced me of the projector. Affordable, great colors and comfortable, however vivid enough Eco Module! A better image of worlds as the former also best Optoma H27. Now comes the seize, it has me completely close down the projector in Eco mode, and that after a brief time. The nice section was once striking with me unfastened from the ceiling and the room is ready 19 degrees - so immature technology! (May appear to be necessary as I display under), the firmware version of the projector was once 100 and first The operation to commonplace module comes out of the query for me, there's much louder then the Lämpegel and the lifetime is significantly shortened.

As has BenQ W700 been said in other recessions of the problem, I had no urge for food for weeks Long Provider Repair of Benq and feature made up our minds to send the projector back to Amazon. This has labored like a attraction again - kudos to the Amazon provider!

After an Internet seek krzen me the Optoma HD600X got here to the visor and I ordered for the great studies with my vintage Optoma H27. Unfortunately, a total loss - tremendous dangerous colors, pale symbol and considerably louder than the Benq W700 - such a lot worse in each appreciate! The then went back and dirket - but no longer purchased on Amazon and I'm still looking ahead to my money.

Now I stood there, my wife already completely pissed off a couple of of the parcels from facet to side and still no respectable equipment BenQ W700.

Well I determined to provide the company some other chance Benq me since the image of the BenQ has pleased particularly in direct comparability to the natural case Optoma HD600X. So another shop (beamershop24) geucht and the BenQ W700 for the second time ordered. Now I cling a Benq W700 with firmware 102 below the ceiling and what to say (!) - 2 weeks of extensive night time use and no longer a unmarried cut.

With proper firmware to a complete recommendation, with old firmware a flop BenQ W700 !

No comments:

Post a Comment